Sometimes applying for visas can feel like a difficult process, but our team is here to make sure you have access to all the correct information.
When should you apply for your student visa?
- You can generally begin your student visa application once you receive confirmation of your enrolment in your chosen school or university.
- It is best to apply as early as possible, regardless of when your programme is due to start, as visa processing times can vary.
How do you apply for a student visa?
- There are several steps to apply for a student visa. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary according to where you are planning to study.
Most students will require:
- Proof of enrolment in a recognised educational institution
- Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of air fares, course tuition fees and living costs for you and your family members for the duration of your stay.
- A passport valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay.
- You may also be required to show evidence of your English language proficiency and undertake health examinations and/or police checks.
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Seat Reservation Facility
- Spot Admission
- Visa Assistance
- Career Development
- Career Counselling