- Kyrgyzstan, officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic, is located in Central Asia and shares its border with Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and China. The capital city of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek, which is also the largest city in the country. The natives of Kyrgyzstan are called Kyrgyz, however, a significant population of Kyrgyzstan are Russian and Muslims. Most of the regions of Kyrgyzstan are surrounded by mountains that add to the beauty of the country. The currency of Kyrgyzstan is SOM, which is equivalent to 0.88 Indian Rupee.
- Kyrgyzstan is a well-known Asian country that offers medical education at an affordable cost. According to the data released by the Ministry of Education and Science, the Kyrgyz Republic, more than 20,000 international students study in Kyrgyzstan. These students represent more than 64 countries and most of them belong to countries like India, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan. In fact, students from India represent more than half of the total international student population in Kyrgyzstan.
- The majority of international students are enrolled in the top medical colleges of Kazakhstan like Osh State University, International Higher School of Medicine, Asian Medical Institute and Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University. These medical universities and colleges in Kyrgyzstan offering courses to international students are globally recognized by the world’s major organizations such as UNESCO, NMC, WHO and other medical councils of different countries.
Why Study In Kyrgyzstan
- Low Cost of Study
- Standard & Quality Education
- Recognised Colleges
- Quality Standard of Living